The book is a methodological guide for organizers of autonomous, self-sustaining eco-communities, created with the intention to become socially sustainable for many centuries, in the form of eco-settlements located in the natural environment, anywhere in the world, which can form clusters in the interaction. In its essence, this is the creation of a fundamentally different organization of social life, different from the current one, which exists in cities and villages.
The Basis for Consistent Ethical Decision-Making
This subject of this paper can be adapted very easily to fit the context of political campaigns. Values and Ethics are primary to the function of society, particularly a democratic society. The author was asked to present this paper to a 2020 Bernie Sanders Campaign Promo on April 27 with exceptional results. It is totally applicable to disaffected Republicans as well as disaffected Democrats. And totally supports the moral necessity of universal health care.
This paper concerns itself primarily with the values that underlie the survival-decisions that have sustained the survival of our species for over 200,000.
Second, it invites the reader to frame this paper in terms of setting the standards for political candidates in every democratic nation. Consider the following:
* This a very important time in the history and future of democratic nations. Many things are not working well, and some not at all. It seems obvious there needs to be a re-invention of the traditional democratic process and the political process, one that sets the standards of ethical behavior of office holders.
* The ethics that are described in this paper will appeal to all responsible citizens. Why? Because the values that underlie this ethic are the same values that have sustained our species for over 200,000 years. People have a natural affinity for fair play, the common good, and social responsibility to name only a few. In other words, we need candidates who espouse this timeless ethical standard. Citizens will appreciate the stance of candidates who take on “that which is right” to lead their nation.
This document was designed and crafted co-creatively by Machiventa Melchizedek and this scribe in order to demonstrate in a concrete and nonscientific way that the management of the air and atmosphere of this planet is deficient and needs correction immediately.
To sustainably manage the air you breathe which is necessary for the life of plants, animals, oceans and marine life and especially you humans, you must take into account that borders do not exist in the atmosphere and that any harmful and polluting action will have repercussions that can occur over very long distances and that can affect all the populations of this planet.
The air you breathe is paramount and you should know that your atmosphere is very fragile. Altering its content negatively by introducing pollutants and toxins is very easy because the damage does not seem to be apparent, but it is real and very important.
To sustainably manage the air you breathe, it will be important to do the right things that will not alter the atmosphere but will protect it. Also it will be necessary to put in place a planetary program that will have to find new sources of energy that will replace the current energy sources that emit toxins into the air.
I am Machiventa Melchizedek and I wish you a good read.
Introduction - Machiventa Melchizedek:
These questions and answers allow you to have a Celestial point of view on your current ways of doing your water management. These questions and answers allow you to have a Celestial point of view on your current ways of doing your water management. I warned you about the urgency of action and gave you some ideas to make changes happen quickly, because the urgency to act is there at your doorstep. We are with you ready to help you and you will know new ways of doing in the near future. Your future steps will be co-creative with us as we are here to help you access new ways to manage your life-saving resources responsibly. This scribe made it possible to bring out our point of view on this important aspect which is the Management of the planetary water and nutrition and through it you have a document that reflects our point of view.
The motivation for this brief paper comes from the great angst of several billion people in the world who are concerned about the egregious wealth divide. Most well informed individuals are aware that this situation gradually developed over a period of many decades where now the influence of a few thousand people in the world have the capability to create an even greater division of wealth. The traditional economic model that allowed this divide to come into existence is archaic, rigid, and does not satisfy the need for an evolved, organic economic model to keep pace with social change.
A General Critical Theory Based on the Innate Values of Homo Sapiens
An Introduction to Planetary Management
By Daniel Raphael, Ph
Several Critical Theories exist under the umbrella of this General Critical Theory that are based on the innate values of Homo sapiens. One of those is a unified theory of human motivation, and another is a unified normative theory of ethics both of which are described in the text.
This paper presents a General Critical Theory without arguing for its existence, as it is a natural development of the seven innate values of our species. These values and their characteristics are also described early in the text to help the reader grasp their significance from parenting to the development of ethical Artificial Intelligence programs.
Introduction - Machiventa Melchizedek:
These questions and answers allow you to have a Celestial point of view on your current ways of doing your water management. I warned you about the urgency of action and gave you some ideas to make changes happen quickly, because the urgency to act is there at your doorstep. We are with you ready to help you and you will know new ways of doing in the near future. Your future steps will be co-creative with us as we are here to help you access new ways to manage your life-saving resources responsibly. This scribe made it possible to bring out our point of view on this important aspect which is the Management of the planetary water and nutrition and through it you have a document that reflects our point of view.
Restoring the Greatness of Democratic Nations offers citizens the means to design and create the basic social institutions of the family, finance and the economy, public education, health care, justice, and the democratic process so they support the sustainable social existence of democratic nations into the centuries and millennia ahead.
- Part 1, “The Mechanics for Creating Socially Sustainable Democratic Nations,” provides the reader with an understanding of the necessary elements that support the culture of peace and sustainable social existence. Note: Readers may also wish to read UNDERSTANDING Social Sustainability to gain a full awareness of the concepts of “social sustainability.” Available here at the author’s website.
- Part 2, “Designing Socially Sustaining Social Institutions and Organizations” describes the moral and ethical standards social institutions will need to attain in order for nations to survive and achieve peace. Caution: Readers will experience a heightened level of cultural and social dissonance while reading Part 2.
- Part 3, “Restoring the Greatness of Democratic Nations” The greatness of democratic nations began with local citizens, and this is the process for restoring the greatness of democratic nations today. The author is very confident that ingenious citizens who use these step-by-step procedures, plus advanced Internet technologies, will cut through the bickering mess of state and national politics, and confront an incompetent national leader.
Machiventa Melchizedek – via Michel Levasseur, September 2017
Machiventa Melchizedek here and we have produced this document which is the most complete summary of the expected planetary changes and tribulations affecting your planet over the next 25 to 30 years. The data disclosed to you will be fairly accurate, but some forecasts may be somewhat different from actual events as to when or how they occur. This is due to a real probability factor, but also an unknown factor that can take place in the movement of tectonic plates, volcanic eruptions and the movements of oceans.
First, it is of great value to mention that the global changes forecast in this document are expected to begin in late 2017 or early 2018 and are expected to continue for a period of 25 to 30 years. So, in the years of 2040 to 2050 the main planetary changes will have been brought to an end and a very great terrestrial stability will settle down thereafter which will last for the next 1,000 years. It is very unlikely that additional changes will occur at the end of these planetary changes.
This document is produced for the purpose of enabling the entire population of this planet to be informed about the changes that will take place in the future so that it can use these predictions as a basis upon which to prepare.