Daniel Raphael is an independent original thinker and futurist. He is a Viet Nam veteran; with 18 years experience working in adult felony criminal corrections; father of three and grandfather of three children; former volunteer fireman, small business owner, inventor, and manufacturer of a household sewing machine product; self-taught theologian and ethicist; holistic life coach and principal of Daniel Raphael Consulting since 2003; author and publisher of numerous books, papers, and articles. Daniel enjoys public speaking and has taught social sustainability and spirituality classes and workshops nationally and internationally and is well prepared to enlighten and entertain you.
Bachelor of Science, With Distinction, (Sociology).
Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona.
Master of Science in Education
(Educationally and Culturally Disadvantaged),
Western Oregon University, Monmouth, Oregon.
Doctor of Philosophy (Spiritual Metaphysics),
University of Metaphysics, Sedona, Arizona.
Masters Dissertation: A Loving-God Theology
Doctoral Dissertation: A Pre-Creation Theology
Writer, Author, Publisher
(1992) The Development of Public Policy and the Next Step of Democracy for the 21st Century, NBHCo.
(1992) Developing A Personal, Loving-God Theology, NBHCo
(1999) Sacred Relationships, A Guide to Authentic Loving, Origin Press
(2002) What Was God Thinking?!, Infinity Press
(2007) Global Sustainability and Planetary Management
(2014) Healing a Broken World, Origin Press
● (2014) Social Sustainability Design Team Process
(2015) Social Sustainability HANDBOOK for Community-Builders, Infinity Press
● (2016) The Progressive’s Handbook for Reframing Democratic Values
● (2016) Organic Morality: Answering the Critically Important Moral Questions of the 3rd Millennium
● (2017) Designing Socially Sustainable Democratic Societies
● (2017) A Theology for New Thought Spirituality
● (2017) God For All Religions — Re-Inventing Christianity and the Christian Church —
Creating Socially Sustainable Systems of Belief and Organization
● (2017) God For All Children, and Grandchildren
● (2017) Clinics for Sustainable Families and the Millennium Families Program
● (2018) The Values God Gave Us
● (2018) UNDERSTANDING Social Sustainability
● (2017) Pour Comprendre la Viabilité Sociale
● (2017) Entendiendo La Sostenibilidad Social
● (2018) Making Sense of Ethics — A Unique, Unified Normative Theory of Ethics, Values, and Morality
● (2018) Answering the Moral and Ethical Confusion of Uninvited Immigrants
● (2018) Restoring the Greatness of Democratic Nations — A Radically Conservative and Liberal Approach
● = Available as a PDF document at: LINK
Daniel Raphael, PhD
Daniel Raphael Consulting ● Social Sustainability Leadership Training and Consulting email@example.com ● Cell: + 1 303 641 1115 ● PO Box 2408, Evergreen, CO
Behind it all is surely an idea so
simple, so beautiful, that when we
grasp it - in a decade, a century, or
a millennium - we will all say to
each other, how could it have
been otherwise? How could we
have been so stupid?
- - John Archibald Wheeler