Daniel Raphael is an independent original thinker who does not work for, associated, or affiliated with any organization. He is a Viet Nam veteran; with 18 years experience working in adult felony criminal corrections; father of three and grandfather of four children; former volunteer fireman, small business owner, inventor, and manufacturer of a household sewing machine product; self-taught theologian, ethicist, and holistic life coach; principal of Daniel Raphael Consulting since 2003; and author and publisher of numerous books, papers, and articles. Daniel enjoys public speaking and has taught social sustainability and spirituality classes and workshops nationally and internationally and is well prepared to enlighten and entertain you.
Bachelor of Science, With Distinction, (Sociology).
Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona.
Master of Science in Education
(Educationally and Culturally Disadvantaged),
Western Oregon University, Monmouth, Oregon.
Doctor of Philosophy (Spiritual Metaphysics),
University of Metaphysics, Sedona, Arizona.
Masters Dissertation: A Loving-God Theology
Doctoral Dissertation: A Pre-Creation Theology
Writer, Author, Publisher
(1992) The Development of Public Policy and the Next Step of Democracy for the 21st Century, NBHCo.
(1992) Developing A Personal, Loving-God Theology, NBHCo
(1999) Sacred Relationships, A Guide to Authentic Loving, Origin Press [OOP] Available from the author.
(2002) What Was God Thinking?!, Infinity Press ISBN 0-9712663-0-1 or from the author.
(2007) Global Sustainability and Planetary Management
(2014) Healing a Broken World, Origin Press [OOP]
● (2014) Social Sustainability Design Team Process
(2015) Social Sustainability HANDBOOK for Community-Builders, Infinity Press
● (2016) The Progressive’s Handbook for Reframing Democratic Values
● (2016) Organic Morality: Answering the Critically Important Moral Questions of the 3rd Millennium
● (2017) Designing Socially Sustainable Democratic Societies
● (2017) A Theology for New Thought Spirituality
● (2017) God For All Religions — Re-Inventing Christianity and the Christian Church —
Creating Socially Sustainable Systems of Belief and Organization
● (2017) God For All Children, and Grandchildren
● (2017) Clinics for Sustainable Families and the Millennium Families Program
● (2018) The Values God Gave Us
● (2018) UNDERSTANDING Social Sustainability
● (2017) Pour Comprendre la Viabilité Sociale
● (2017) Entendiendo La Sostenibilidad Social
● (2018) Making Sense of Ethics — A Unique, Unified Normative Theory of Ethics, Values, and Morality
● (2018) Answering the Moral and Ethical Confusion of Uninvited Immigrants
● (2018) Restoring the Greatness of Democratic Nations — A Radically Conservative and Liberal Approach
● (2018) Artificial Intelligence, A Protocol for Setting Moral and Ethical Operational Standards
(2019) Sustainable Civilizations — An Introduction to Planetary Management [Under Construction]
● = Available as a PDF document at: LINK
Daniel Raphael, PhD
Daniel Raphael Consulting ● Social Sustainability Leadership Training and Consulting
daniel.raphaelphd <at> gmail.com ● Cell: + 1 303 641 1115 ● PO Box 2408, Evergreen, CO
The task of the leader is to get his people
from where they are
to where they have not been.
The public does not fully understand
the world into which it is going.
Leaders must invoke an alchemy
of great vision.